Sometimes a book isn’t worth publishing as an ebook. For instance, you may have written a family history and included lots of photos, charts etc, and you know that it’s the sort of book which people will want as a print edition. Or you’ve created a book which has so much technical formatting that it’s just not going to translate well as an ebook. That’s okay – we can publish a print-only version of your book and leave out the ebook option.
How does it work?
Our Red Print Only option follows a similar path to our Blue Combo Print and Ebook package, except without the ebook bits.
Once you sign off on your printed proof, we create your IndieMosh author profile and add your book, website and links to where your book can be bought.
You’re now a published author – congratulations!
What does it cost?
The base price for our Red Print Only package is $2,650 including GST.
First the good news!
- If you had a Pre-Publication Planning Session with us regarding this title within the last 12 months, we will take off $200.
- If you’ve published a combo or print only package with us before, we will take off $150 as an IndieMosh loyalty discount.
- If you’ve published an ebook only package with us before, we will take off $50 as an IndieMosh loyalty discount.
- If you have your own cover designer and they supply the working files for us to finalise the project, we will take off $200 to compensate.
The sorts of items which will increase the cost of the package are calculated as small unit costs of the following:
- Additional chapters, short stories or poems in excess of 35 where each starts on their own page and/or has their own heading.
- More than one section e.g. ‘Book 1’, ‘Book 2’, ‘Part 1’, ‘Part 2’, etc.
- Tailored headers or footers per additional sections (not counting the initial section e.g. not counting ‘Book 1’)
- Footnotes or endnotes
- Image/Table/Plate/Figure insertions in excess of 5 (not including cost of images if we are required to purchase them and does not cover enhancements using Photoshop or other formatting)
- Captions for images, tables, plates, figures etc
- Bullet point lists
- Numbered lists
- Instances of italics, other than in headings
- Table formatting
- Additional tables of contents for images, tables, plates, figures etc
- Index formatting
- Colour internals – $150
- Hardback option – $150
- Additional Amazon KDP print version – $195
- Online promotional pack – $195
- Author’s promotional postcards x 250 – $295
- Premium cover design – from $295
Find out more about our Optional Extras here