Carer Care Inc
Self help, Body, Mind and Spirit
Carer Care Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation that provides training, coaching and counselling for those who professionally care for others and who live in situations where they are not able to access support for psychological exhaustion.
Books by Carer Care Inc
Not Defined by Adversity
Conventional wisdom suggests we should just ‘bounce back’ after adversity. Resilience is a strategy; a set of skills that can be learned in advance to enable us to move forward despite adversity.
In Not Defined by Adversity, Rhonda Emonson PhD brings us stories from those who have faced adversity and found the strength, motivation, faith and ability to move forward in spite of the challenges they faced.
• Steven Teo, Pastor and Lawyer – Australia
• Amelia Bebeth Opao, Seamstress and Community Leader – the Philippines
• Kristin Jack, Manager and Author – New Zealand
• Emma Randall, Freelance Project Manager – United Kingdom
• Amanda Nickson, Author, Speaker, Social Worker – Australia
• Russel Atonson, Medical Practitioner – the Philippines
• Suzetta Torres Sutcliffe, Director of Joraben Christian Academy and Joyland Foundation – the Philippines and Australia
• Eleanor Cordova, Pastor and Educator – the Philippines