If we’ve sent you a publishing quote or an invoice for more than $1,500, then you’re eligible for our payment plan option.

To take up our payment plan option, your total invoice will be increased by 10% to cover our finance collection and invoicing costs, and you will be required to pay a 25% deposit of the total amount. The remaining 75% will be spread out across a maximum of 10 months.

We use Ezidebit for our payment plans and you will be required to complete an Ezidebit form, setting out your payment plan details. We will prepare this form for you.

How much is your package?

What time period can I pay over? What are the minimum payments?

The maximum time period we can accept payments over is ten months. It normally only takes 4 months at the most to get even the most complicated books published, and your periodic payment won’t affect the speed at which we publish your book – that’s why we need a deposit, to cover our initial costs such as ordering a printed proof and completing legal deposit for you.

The minimum payment we can accept is $100 per month – this works out at $25 per week or $50 per fortnight. The calculator will automatically adjust your repayments for the lowest possible repayment per month over the largest possible time period, but you can always pay off your bill more quickly. (Don’t forget to change the repayment frequency above left, to get the correct result above right!)

Please note that we are unable to offer the repayment plan option for services such as editing and proofreading as these service providers need to be paid in advance.

Questions? Don’t hesitate to have a chat with us!