Writing a book is a cornerstone achievement for any business leader or entrepreneur – regardless of their purpose for publishing:
- Cement your position as an expert and a guiding voice in your field.
- Create a free handbook to entice customers into a larger offering.
- Condense your expertise into an offering you can sell again and again.
- Create a product to generate passive income.
- Experience the thrill of a new and exciting business achievement!
Sign up for the Nine P’s of Publishing email series to learn how to expand your offerings and make passive income with a published book.
We’ve created an email series for authors and would-be self publishers. The Nine P’s of Publishing (far more than nine emails – there’s a lot to cover!) delivers weekly bite-sized emails to your inbox, each covering a different area of publishing, or important consideration when planning your book or publishing journey.
Sign up to get started on the Nine P’s of Publishing journey today!
Publishing Reflective Practice in Supervision and the accompanying Toolkit allowed me to consolidate many years of experience and share my knowledge with practitioners from all the health and teaching professions.
It also provides me with a passive income stream – and I don’t have to do a thing. IndieMosh handled it all for me.
Working with IndieMosh to navigate the self publishing path took the pain out of the process. I couldn’t have done it without them.