If your book needs just that extra bit of marketing attention, purchase any of our optional extras to help it really stand out from the crowd.
Please feel free to decide on your Publishing Package first, and then contact us about adding any of these extras.
The good news is, you don’t have to be an IndieMosh author to purchase our cover design, postcard or online promo pack services. We are happy to help anyone who is self-publishing.
Colour internals – $150
If you wish to have colour included anywhere in the print version of your book (not counting the cover), then for print on demand purposes it counts as being a colour book. All pages are printed on one printer at a time, so the choice is a black and white printer, or a colour printer. Naturally, colour printing costs more than black and white, so your included package copies and our legal deposit copies will cost more than if you just had a black and white book, so this fee covers us for that.
Hardback option – $150
Your hardback options are:
- case laminate, where the cover is printed on laminated paper and then glued to the hardback boards. This option does not have a dust jacket
- case laminate in a matte finish representative of a blue or grey cloth, with the title and author’s name stamped on the spine
- representative cloth hardback as per No. 2, plus full colour dust jacket
Premium cover design – from $295
Our Premium cover design (which is in addition to our print combo or print only packages) includes up to six images and delivers a more detailed cover than the standard cover included in your package.
Premium cover design is great if you need Photoshop work or several images layered over one another and to achieve something more intricate or intriguing.
Examples of a standard cover (included with the package):
Examples of a premium cover:
Author’s promotional postcards – $295
Why not order 250 laminated front postcards of your book or ebook cover?
With full colour matte backs with stamp and address space and room to write, these are a great marketing tool to send around the world. Recipients can pin them to their fridge, use them as bookmarks, or pass them onto a friend who may be interested in your book! Better than a business card, because they’re harder to lose!
Postcard backs are printed in colour with a faded image or logo behind the writing space to reinforce your book’s branding and can include details such as a release announcement, your website, etc.
See a sample here: Gareth Wilding-Forbes (Essence of Time)
Online promotional pack – $195
We take your book cover and create a branded series of images that you can use in your social media and online efforts. Use your images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, your website, email, and more.
Our online promotion pack includes the following images:
- Facebook Timeline cover image
- Square image for Instagram, Facebook profile, etc with optional tagline/text of your choice
- Rectangular image for blogs, Facebook, etc containing a quote, tagline, or text of your choice
- 3D image of your book with transparent background (the angle will depend on the size and spine width of your book)
- Your cover in three web-friendly sizes for use on book listing websites and general social sharing
See samples here: Dawn Meredith (12 Annoying Monsters)
If you need additional marketing assistance, please check our Experts listings for people who will can build you a website, create a book trailer, build you a Facebook business page as an author, help you navigate social media and more.