We guide Aussie authors through the self publishing process
Our principal mission is to help Australian authors take advantage of modern technology to publish their books in print on demand and ebook formats and make them available to a worldwide audience.
Some authors are happy to work it out themselves, but we’re here to help those who’d prefer to focus on their writing and leave the ‘one-off’ stuff to someone else. We’ve been doing this for more than a decade now, so we’re getting a bit of a feel for what’s required! 😉
Scroll down to get an idea of how we might be able to help you bring your book to life.
***Please note: as we join forces with Tellwell Australia, our services will be expanding considerably to include everything from editing to marketing. Until this page is updated, please contact us for a customized proposal based on your needs.***
IndieMosh publishing packages
Want to get your book out and selling quickly? Our packages have been designed for you. Choose from our:
Our packages include:
- All formatting, layout and standard cover design. (Premium cover design is an optional extra.)
- For print copies, one printed proof and 10 final copies.
- MoshPit Publishing ISBNs for each separate version (unless you wish to provide your own ISBNs and publishing imprint).
- Legal deposit as required for the state of New South Wales (unless you wish to provide your own ISBNs and publishing imprint, in which case legal deposit will be your obligation).
- For print on demand titles, 10 year’s worth of worldwide distribution to online and ‘bricks and mortar’ retailers. After ten years, you will be given the option of paying a small annual fee to maintain distribution via Ingram or opting out of Ingram distribution. This will give you ten years’ worth of data to analyse to see if it’s worth continuing with Ingram distribution or not. Even if you discontinue, you will still be able to buy copies from us at wholesale rates to sell via your own website, face-to-face or to local bookstores.
- An IndieMosh author page with links to where your book can be purchased.
- Access to your IndieMosh author page so that you can update your author profile and links to your website and social media accounts at any time.
- Monthly uploads of royalty data so that you can analyse your sales and obtain information for your tax accountant if required.
- Loyalty discounts for returning authors.
- Royalties paid at a minimum* of 85% of net funds received in our bank account after retailer commissions, foreign exchange commissions, US Withholding tax, foreign and Australian bank charges, and Australian GST.
* Authors earning aggregated net royalties in excess of AUD$1,000 in any one month will receive an adjustment so that for that month only they effectively receive:
– Between $1,000 and $4,999.99 – royalty rate increased to 90%
– Between $5,000 and $9,999.99 – royalty rate increased to 92.5%
– $10,000 or more – royalty rate increased to 95%
Click the ‘GET THE BALL ROLLING’ link below today to tell us about your book and see if we can work together!