We guide Aussie authors through the self publishing process
Our principal mission is to help Australian authors take advantage of modern technology to publish their books in print on demand and ebook formats and make them available to a worldwide audience.
Some authors are happy to work it out themselves, but we’re here to help those who’d prefer to focus on their writing and leave the ‘one-off’ stuff to someone else. We’ve been doing this for more than a decade now, so we’re getting a bit of a feel for what’s required! 😉
Scroll down to get an idea of how we might be able to help you bring your book to life.
IndieMosh publishing packages
Want to get your book out and selling quickly? Our packages have been designed for you. Choose from our:
Our packages include:
- Personalised IndieMosh service throughout
- Straightforward cover design, including up to three images supplied by IndieMosh (chosen by you, and including one background image), blurb and ‘about the author’ (both supplied by you) on back cover (except Coral Ebook Only package), four rounds of feedback via emailed PDF
- Your document formatted ready as a print on demand file with four rounds of feedback and revisions via emailed PDF (all packages except Coral Ebook Only)
- Your document formatted ready for export as an ebook (Coral Ebook Only package), with four rounds of feedback and revisions via emailed PDF
- MoshPit Publishing ISBNs on all packages (or supply your own for no extra charge), except our Parkour Press Platinum package (which is assigned a Parkour Press ISBN) and our Green for Go It Alone package (you will need to supply your own ISBNs there)
- Barcodes supplied for all print on demand books
- Supply of print-ready files (internals and cover) meeting IngramSpark’s specs (Green for Go It Alone package only)
- One printed proof delivered to your door for your approval (except Coral Ebook Only and Green for Go It Alone packages)
- Publication of your print book via Ingram’s Lightning Source with three years’ distribution* to nearly 40,000 booksellers worldwide (except Coral Ebook Only and Green for Go It Alone packages)
- Publication of your paperback via Amazon KDP (where it meets KDP specs), for additional retailer reach worldwide (except Coral Ebook Only and Green for Go It Alone packages)
- Creation of your ebook files: mobi for Amazon KDP and epub for Smashwords (except Red Print Book Only package)
- Creation of your ebook cover to meet both Amazon and Apple’s requirements (except Red Print Book Only package)
- Supply of an epub file and ebook cover for you to publish via IngramSpark (Green for Go It Alone package only)
- Publication of your ebook via Amazon KDP (for Kindle) and Smashwords (for distribution to Kobo, Apple, Barnes and Noble and more) (Blue Combo, Coral Ebook Only and Platinum Full Service packages)
- Ten print copies delivered to your door (fifty for Parkour Press Platinum packages), shipping included (except Coral Ebook Only and Green for Go It Alone packages)
- Royalties paid monthly direct to your Australian bank account at minimum 85% of net funds received** ex-GST*** (except Green for Go It Alone package)
- Your sales data combined and provided on a monthly basis for all sales worldwide (except Green for Go It Alone package)
- Discount coupons for your Smashwords ebook version (except Red Print Book Only and Green for Go It Alone packages)
- Wholesale pricing on your print on demand book with no minimum purchase – buy any number of copies any time you like just by sending us an email (except Coral Ebook and Green for Go It Alone packages)
- IndieMosh Author profile page with links to your website and social media pages (where links have been provided by you), links to where your book can be purchased, and more (except Green for Go It Alone packages)
- Access to IndieMosh Author Dashboard where you can download detailed reports of sales, change your author profile and more (except Green for Go It Alone packages)
- Legal deposit with National Library of Australia, etc, for all books using our ISBNs
- Rights retention – you own the rights to your book and can ‘unpublish’ at any time – no questions asked.
~ ~ ~
* After three years, you will be given the option of paying a small annual fee to maintain distribution via Ingram or opting out of Ingram distribution. This will give you three years’ worth of data to analyse to see if it’s worth continuing with Ingram distribution or not.
** Net funds received are funds received in our bank account after retailer commissions, foreign exchange commissions, US Withholding tax, foreign and Australian bank charges, and Australian GST.
*** Authors earning aggregated net royalties in excess of AUD$1,000 in any one month will receive an adjustment so that for that month only they effectively receive:
– Between $1,000 and $4,999.99 – royalty rate increased to 90%
– Between $5,000 and $9,999.99 – royalty rate increased to 92.5%
– $10,000 or more – royalty rate increased to 95%