Meet the team
We're a family owned and run publishing model, here to help you out.
IndieMosh runs from the home offices of Mosher's Business Support/MoshPit Publishing in the beautiful Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia. We're a small team in a small community and that's the way we like it!
Who runs IndieMosh?
Jennifer Mosher (head honcho)
Jennifer Mosher, IPEd Accredited Editor and 'Jill of All Trades', will be your main point of contact. Jenny developed the IndieMosh publishing model out of frustrations with the traditional Australian publishing scene, and loves working with new authors and introducing them to stress-free self publishing.
Jenny is also the author of:
published using the IndieMosh model.
- IPEd Accreditation: Institute of Professional Editors Ltd, December 2008 (renewed January 2014 for five years)
- Copyediting Essentials: Society of Editors (NSW) Inc, August 2007
- Writing for the Web: Society of Editors (NSW) Inc, November 2006
- Advanced Editing with Microsoft Word: Society of Editors (NSW) Inc, July 2006
- Basic Income Tax Preparation: H & R Block, June 2006
- Diploma of Professional Editing & Proofreading: Australian College of Journalism, July 2005
- Accounting Certificate: Sydney Technical College, December 1982
Ally Mosher (trusty sidekick)
Ally is Jenny's daughter and - believe it or not - loves working with her mum! Ally has been a computer nerd since the days of MS DOS, and will be the one laying out your print books and covers (and reading a chapter or two while the boss isn't looking).
Ally is also the author of The High School Survival Guide and School Life: Sorted!, published using the IndieMosh model.
- Diploma of Interactive Digital Media: QANTM College Sydney (SAE Australia), October 2014
- Certificate III in Commercial Arts (Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing): Commercial Arts Training College (CATC) Sydney, July 2012
- Certificate III in Business Administration: Acacia Education & Training Penrith, November 2010
- HSC ATAR 91.3: Springwood High School class of 2009 (relevant subjects include Information Processes and Technology, Advanced English and Business Studies)
Find out more about Ally by visiting her website at allymosher.com
Read the IndieMosh Story here.
Contact us today to meet the team and discuss your book.